zaterdag 30 maart 2013

Wedding Present

A few weeks ago my colleagues asked me if I would be willing to make a wedding present for one of our colleagues who was getting married. 
YES OF COURSE!!!! 

Since the happy couple likes the colour blue, the painting should be done in blue. Every colleague was given a small piece of blue paper on which to write a thought, wish, message for the happy couple. 

In the meantime, I went and bought a canvas. A Big Canvas! I the store I thought: well, that's a good size.
But when I came home that thought was replaced by: I need another house...

Fortunately, with a bit of pushing around the canvas could be put on my desk and I got to work. 
Basic Grey Periphery Paper, acrylic paints, chipboard, ribbon, glitter glue, embossing powders, gesso, stamps, the whole shebang! 

This is how it turned out.

size? 110 cm x 75 cm!!!

Dylusions spray paint white linen for the word "LOVE".

lots of chipboard hearts which my friend cut with a Big Shot (a machine still on my wish list)

My Silhouette Cameo cut out the swirl.

frilly ribbon, yay!

inspirational pieces of my colleagues.

tiny bell that really makes a small sound when the wind blows past it.

 Thank you for looking!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Carin, It's Kris from BoBunny..... I just read your comment about featuring my new tube of glue and busted out laughing!!! You crack me up!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen