woensdag 26 december 2012

Wedding Album

Wow, it sure has been a long time since my last post. But that has a very good reason: I had my first assignment!!!

September 29th, I was about to take Morgan to school. My neighbour came running out her front door, hair in curlers. She asked me if I could take the wedding pictures of her daughter marrying THAT DAY!
Uhm... YES of course I could! Such an honour!
But because I still had Duncan around and had to pick up Morgan after school, I would not be able to attend the ceremony and planned photo shoot with the car afterwards. No problem, our other neighbour would take care of that.

The bride's sister asked me if I could make the album as well.
SURE!!!!

This is how it turned out.
The bride's wish was that the album be made in pink and white.   

Hurray for Dylusions Ink.
Blue Dylusions Ink to fit the paper to the photo.
Bo Bunny Vicky B for this page.

Loads of Papermania wedding paper for this layout!

Those blooms... Awww and Aaaaargh at the same time.

Papermania and grey cardstock for this page

And the same paper for the right page.

My favourite photo of Deborah. Loved scrapping this page with Bo Bunny and Papermania.

Resist technique for the corners. Loved that!

Felt ribbon to enhance the circle.

More Papermania.

Added the song that played to this page.


The swirl I got out of a Silhouette Cameo, awesome!

The proud parents.


Loved making the text-ladder on the left page.

Got the tree out of a Silhouette Cameo, superb!

Blooms inpsired by Gabrielle Pollacco.

More Papermania


Loved doing the lacing.

Inspired by Gabrielle Pollacco.

More Papermania.

Same layout, but 90 degrees turned.

My favourite page, resist technique and sepia photo.


A quick page I thought... then came the ribbon...

Yes!!! Funny suf


I made the promise to have it done before Christmas, and I did! December 16th was the last day I had the album. When I delivered it, I both felt relieved and empty. Happy that it was done, no more pink ink for a while. But also a feeling of "now what?".
Fortunately I have a "few" photo's of my kids lying around, so no empty hands for me.

Thanks for looking!!!!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een werk heb je ervan gemaakt. Knap om dit voor een ander te doen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a beautiful post Carin!! I enjoyed checking out each and every l/o!! Beautiful work hon! Have an awesome weekend! xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen