zondag 10 juni 2012

Birthday Cards, a challenge.

Making cards IS a challenge for me.
Why? Because I have to send them away!!! I know that is the purpose of a card, I know... 

I hope my sister and a friend of ours will like their cards as much as I liked making them.  

Bonus is that I get to enter these card in a Card Challenge by Bo Bunny.  They posted a sketch on their blog.



Since I had 2 cards to make, one for a man, one for a lady, I thought: wouldn't it be nice to have them both inspired by this sketch? I went along with that thought, here are the results.

For this card I used the Sweet Tooth collection. My sister makes really really really great cakes, cupcakes and stuff like that. She and her boyfriend can COOK!!!

I made the swirl by tracking the mold of a used swirl in the Etcetera chipboard. The Cricut is way out of my league (financially) so things like these I have to fussy cut. 

The flowers I made with my Sizzix Sidekick. I made 6, used 4, so Morgan had 2 flowers to "play" with. She loved that! "I'm going to scrap for Aunt O. as well!"



The next card is for a dear friend of ours who celebrates his birthday this week. I used the Cambridge Collection for this card.




Even though I used the same sketch, this card had a totally different feeling about it. Very masculine.


Wishing them both a happy birthday!

Thank you for watching, let me know what you think :-)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten