maandag 4 juni 2012

Little Miss

During the spring of 2011 we spent our May Holidays at my In-Laws in Germany. They have a big house, a sizable garden (much larger than our postage stamp sized garden) and lots of time to play with the kids. Needless to say Beloved and me can relax a bit while Morgan and Duncan take turns at wearing down their grandparents.


When Bo Bunny released their new line Little Miss, I immediately knew which pictures I wanted to use.


It was a sunny day. Morgan wanted to wear her new dress and had her mind set on having her hair undone. Usually this mindset lasts about half an hour, then she asks for a pony tail or a braid. Not this day. She loved looking like a purple butterfly amidst the green grass and trees.

I grabbed my camera and let her pose under one of the apple trees. Fortunately, she loves having her picture taken (is even critical about what the result looks like). She's easy to direct. No idea how long that will last, so for now I treasure it.

She chose to touch the Buddha statue under the tree, wanted to give her rose. I don't know who blessed who a that moment, but I'm glad I could capture it.


My Sizzix machine helped me cut out the flowers. The green swirl is an exact copy of the pink one. Didn't have a green swirl, so I fussy cut it.


A bit of faux stitching, it was first time I tried to use that. I liked it, so maybe I'll use that more often.




Thanks for looking!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Gaaf je eigen blog. Het was makkelijker dan ik had gedacht. En gelijk in het engels, dus je kan zo internationaal doorbreken. Je lay- out is prachtig, maar dat had ik volgens mij al gezegd.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Welkom Carin, in blogland!! Leuk hoor. Tis wel verslavend hoor.
    Je layout is prachtig. Mooi geknipt, die swirl. Ik doe het je niet na. :)

    groetjes,

    Sandra :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dank je, Sandra. Ik heb geen Cricut ofzo, dus alles moet met de hand. Kost een hoop tijd, maar 't lukt wel :-)

      Verwijderen